Intimacy Kit - Smart Prophylactic Technology Driving a Smart Social Network & eCommerce Platform.
Terms of Service
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE OF eWorldOfAds, INC. DBA AcmeAds . com & IntimacyKit . com AND ALL OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS IN INTEREST AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, “IntimacyKit”, “US”, “WE”) BEFORE USING: www.intimacykit.com (the “Site”), all related websites, products, services and related mobile applications (the “Services”). In order to enjoy all the benefits of the Site, you must register and become a member. You may visit the Site without registering. All users of this Site agree that access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law.
You agree that by using this Site and registering for membership, you are at least 17 years of age if you are a resident of the United States & Canada or otherwise the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service periodically. We may revise these Terms of Service at any time without notice to you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site.
Our website address is: https://www.intimacykit.com
2. By ‘we’, ‘us’ in this policy, we mean ‘IntimacyKit’, that is a division of “eWorldOfAds Inc.” group who owns and operates this website.
5. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website.
6. The most common types of information we collect include things like: member names, email addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, billing address details, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, support queries, website administration information, app store account credentials, server information, and web analytics data.
7. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the website, or through other people when you use services associated with the website.
8. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete registration and buy products or services on our website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, submit a support ticket, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
9. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
i) financial and/or transaction details from payment providers in order to process a transaction;
ii) other third party sources/ and or partners, whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification service. We also receive information about you and your activities on and off the IntimacyKit website through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks. We also receive information about you as a rights holder from our third-party partners when you purchase our products or services from them.
10. We will use your personal information:
a. To fulfill an order or a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the website, like where you purchase an item from our store.
b. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
i. operating the website;
ii. providing you with services described on the website;
iii. verifying your identity when you sign in to our website;
iv. responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
v. updating you with operational news and information about our website, products and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our website, upgrade of product purchased by you, website disruptions or security updates;
vi. carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the website, products, and services we provide;
vii. monitoring activity on the website, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the website;
viii. managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a contest or survey;
ix. managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
x. training our staff about how to best serve our customers;
xi. improving our products and services, and
xii. providing general administrative, support, performance functions and activities.
c. Where you give us consent:
i. providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
d. For purposes that are required by law.
e. For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
11. We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
a. Companies and divisions that are in the “eWorldOfAds Inc.” group;
b. service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers; marketing and analytics services; security and fraud prevention services; payment processing services.
c. our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers, etc.);
d. regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
e. a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
f. a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
g. a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
h. a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
i. other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
12. We are based in Canada with our servers based in US so your data will be processed in Canada and the US. Some of the recipients we have described in section 10 above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside Canadaa in places like US. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
13. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
14. You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact our privacy inspector using the contact details at the end of this policy.
15. Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
16. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our website may not work properly in your case.
18. When you visit our website, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
a. your IP address or proxy server IP address;
b. the URL you requested;
c. the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
d. the date and time of your visit to the website;
e. the length of your session;
f. the pages which you have accessed;
g. the number of times you access our site within any month;
h. the URL you look at and information relating to it;
i. the website which referred you to our website; and
j. the operating system which your computer uses.
20. Our website is not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our website or give us your personal information. If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the website but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites.
23. We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
24. When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
25. Data Protection Officer: We have a “Data Protection Officer” who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. You may contact this officer if you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
2. You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
3. These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
4. Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then the provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, the provision of requested personal information is optional.
5. If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.